Here's something that works in today's marketplace: Fresh. Not stale. Fresh content writing is attractive. Content is still king. Sizzle is not.
Smell the Freshness
Blog writing, new web pages and engaging videos are proven tactics that an inbound marketing agency will use to produce leads for clients. Especially if the content is fresh and valuable.
Many businesses are being drawn to inbound marketing. Why? Well, because its efficient and effective. Inbound marketing works in attracting qualified traffic and converting that website traffic into customers. Good Atlanta blog writers who use compelling calls-to-action do capture leads. Leads generate more customers, and do so at a much lower cost than outbound marketing (Outbound marketing is also known as traditional marketing. Outbound tactics include TV advertising, radio, billboards, print, newspapers, & direct mail).
Inbound marketing is all about attraction. The best way to attract is to create desired content. Successful inbound marketing agencies produce highly optimized blogs full of fresh content writing that gets found by search engines like Google and by people like you.
Get the Skinny on How to Kickstart Your Company with Inbound Marketing
Inbound marketing is a long term strategy. Businesses which are committed to pursuing it gain positive results which build up over time. Start with this checklist of 6 Tips to Successful Inbound Marketing:
- Bolster the Web Site - make it a superstar employee who gets leads 24/7
- Identify top keywords - these are the 20-45 search terms that drive your business
- Create valuable content - make fresh content writing (web pages, blogs, articles) a priority for each of your top keywords. Optimize that content.
- Engage your visitors - don't ignore your website window shoppers. Turn them into customers with calls to action.
- Test track - all successful race car drivers hone their performance by testing and then tracking all activity to see which inputs need tweaking. This is true for your website. If you don't already have software to track all of your online marketing activity - then get it.
- Capture and Caress - nurture all of your captured leads by consistent followup to move them along the sales process.
This is a solid starting point: fresh content writing. Then optimize that content. If you're focused on your core business and need help in this - contact us at 98toGo. We're happy to help you capture and converts those leads in order to create loyal customers.