Blogging can be hard work. It is also a great way for your business to get noticed, get inbound links, and gain respect and perhaps more traffic to your website. Here are some top tips from Atlanta inbound marketing company 98 To Go. Business blogs which are optimized are much more likely to produce the big benefits like more leads. Blogging is sweet for business.
6 Blog Optimizing Tips from New SEO Services Atlanta Agency Called 98 To Go:
- Seek good content. Write blogs carefully. If you hit a writer's block: consider sourcing quality content from content marketplaces such as Zerys.
- Make it inviting. A blog not read is worthless. Engage your reader with pictures, white space, headlines, and bullet points.
- Make it actionable. Have your blog work for you. Tell your reader what they should do next. Put in a call-to-action button which sends them to a powerful landing page.
- Allow for interaction and sharing. Give ability to post comments and the option to connect via social media. Sharing is caring (and free distribution!)
- Powerful blog titles. Make your blog stand out. Use 10 words or less and make sure your keyword(s) are included. Capitalize all words in blog title.
- Tag, Tag, Tag. Tags allow visitors to sort through blog posts by topic to get to desired info. Also, each tag has its own URL which is indexed by search engines separately. Make sure your tags include your critical keywords and are in the body and in the title. This will help search engine optimization (SEO).
I hope these 6 tips for writing blogs help. There are many more than these 6 things to consider when optimizing blogs to help you gain search rankings and inbound links. This is a solid start.
Top Tip: Avoid writing blogs without optimizing them. Don't waste time writing if your readers won't be engaged or if the blogs can't be found online.
If you don't have time to write compelling blogs or need help optimizing them, consider hiring a trusted authority in SEO services Atlanta.