If you're looking to achieve success with online marketing efforts - I can tell you that writing blogs consistently will help in many ways. Doing so will help future customers find your products or services. And, blogging will attract linking opportunities for your website. More on this powerful linking benefit in a moment.
This blog will help you blog. Blogging doesn't have to be hard work.
Paying attention to a few helpful tips provided here is essential to your business achieving Atlanta internet marketing success.
Benefits of Blogging
Each blog is fresh new content. Blogs are web pages. Your customers and search engines like Google are constantly searching for fresh content. Check this out: 3 billion local searches are performed each month. Google says that 20% of ALL searches performed are related to LOCAL search. Bam. Don't you want a piece of that? Blogs are a convenient platform to answer customer questions and to provide solutions.
Some blogs you publish will be so helpful that other blog writers or website owners will want to link to your blog post. Really! This is powerful because it helps raise your authority and "popularity" with Google. And with these additional links come increases in search rankings for your website (or blog). Now stand by for the bonus.
Successful blogging also attracts subscribers. People will subscribe to your blog (so they won't miss another one) to stay on top of what you have to offer. Bonus #2 - some may even share your blog. Now your message is spreading. Nice. To enjoy these benefits of writing blogs it is essential to follow some best practices.
Top 6 Blog Tips For Your Business
Essential features and functions that business blogs must have:
- Consistency. Blog at least 3 times per week to gain traction with customers, with search engines and on your competitors.
- On Your Website. Host your blog on your own website to maximize linking power. Avoid Wordpress.com, Blogger.com, & Blogspot if you can.
- Calls to Action. Your blog is a great source for sales leads. That is true if you can enagage the blog reader to take action.
- Flexibility & Shareability. Is shareability a word? It should be. So must your blog. Offer an RSS subscription option and other ways to share (via email, social media share buttons).
- Comments. Good blogs create conversation, so a blog must give readers the opportunity to comment. Moderate these comments. Its your blog.
- Optimized. This last tip may likely be the most essential. Correctly optimized blogs get found online. Know how to optimize your blog in terms of readability, keywords, links (internal and external), pictures, video, tags, and titles.
Blogs are essential for gaining organic traction with search engines and for connecting with your potential customers. Don't skimp on blog writing when shooting for Atlanta internet marketing success.