Are you getting the most from your blog?
In some ways, blogging is almost too easy. Even if all you do is update it a few times a week and integrate some keywords halfway well, your blog is going to show you some returns. It's easy, then, to look at your blog and say "well, that's working well enough!" while leaving it alone.
And, sure, you can do this and continue to get modest returns from your blogging. However, why do things halfway? Given how multi-purpose your blog, and how generally cheap it is to maintain, why wouldn't you want to squeeze as much juice out of it as you can?
That's where using a blog optimizer comes in.
Why You Should Use a Blog Optimizer
Blog optimization is all about getting the most performance out of your blog, and a blog optimizer is exactly the expert to help you do it! Inbound marketing and SEO are precise marketing strategies, and you can benefit from the experience of those who have spent years mastering inbound marketing techniques.
What can you get by using a blog optimizer? Here are just five of the benefits:
• Higher SERP rankings: Your Search Engine Results Page rank is one of the biggest determinants of how many visitors you receive. The top spot overwhelmingly receives the most clicks whereas, by page two of the SERP, only around 1-2% of searchers will see your listings. More clicks mean more visitors and more sales, as long as your content is good.
• Tailored SEO strategies: The SEO industry is always in flux, and every time Google Penguin makes a change the rest of the industry has to follow or risk being left behind. Change is truly a constant in inbound marketing. Do you have time to follow the online marketing industry closely, along with your own industry? If not, a blog optimizer can show you how to take what you have and make it work better with current strategies.
• Boost your Calls to Action: Calls to Action (CTAs) are a great tool for loading up your sales lead database. By inspiring visitors to take action, proving you some contact information in exchange for a free demo, video, or ebook, you can immediately gain quality leads from customers who are interested in your services. With blog optimization, you can direct more visitors to your CTAs, putting more on a path to becoming customers!
• Mobile optimization: Are you mobile-ready? Smartphone and tablet browsing has exploded in the past 2-3 years, and now every commercial website should be just as accessible on an iPhone as on a ThinkBook. Blog optimization specialists can show you how to compress images, simplify your layout, and strip out unnecessary plugins to ensure your audience can reach you any time and any where.
• Targeted writing: Your blog also needs to be written to reach out to the customers you want. As with all forms of copywriting, the tone and content could be completely different depending on whether you're targeting twenty-somethings or retirees. A good blog optimizer understands market groups and can make recommendations on how to aim your content precisely at your most likely customers.
In short, no matter how well your blog is performing, it can virtually always perform better. If you hire true blog optimization specialists, you can make your blog into a lead-generating powerhouse for very little investment, driving its value for years to come.
When's the last time you optimized your blog? Is it time for a tune-up?